Five Marks of a Mature Christian

Five Marks of a Mature Christian

Study of James

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our Next study: James 1:2-12

Thank you for viewing our new study on the Book of James! I pray you are enjoying it and being blessed.  We have completed two classes now and our next study will cover James 1:2-12 if you would like to read ahead - it will be posted soon.  I would love to hear from you if you are doing this study with me - How has it touched your life? Please post any comments you may have regarding this study.  Thank you and God bless


1 comment:

  1. The Book of James has help me learn the true meaning as what it is to be a christian. Walking with Jesus is the most wonderful thing you can do for yourself. I have been walking with Our Lord for five years and I have a new outlook on life. James talks about trials and temptation and so much more. When you are tempted by the evil one, and we all have been there. The book of James will show you how to win the battle against good and evil. Read the book of James daily Proverbs 3:5-6 and Luke 9:23-27 Enjoy the journey pray daily and Trust in The Lord. Keep the faith, and may God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete