Five Marks of a Mature Christian

Five Marks of a Mature Christian

Study of James

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Turning Trials into Triumphs!

Exciting News! Today we are looking at James 1:2-12 as we see how our Trials are Turned into Triumphs!

My friend, trials come in all shapes and forms, from financial problems, health issues, moral issues, accidents, to the loss of loved ones and more.  They can be small trials to huge life changing trials. In this Must See Webinar, we will discover four essential elements that will help us turn our trials into triumphs.  Please watch and be blessed.

I would love to hear how this study has touched your life! Please leave me a comment and let me know - I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless

2 comments:

  1. very nice message! thank you! i love it! Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True and knowledgeable and edifying. Thanks for sharing, I truly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete